About Me

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Large Paper Greeting Cards.

The other day I had no computer to play with, so I found some big 200g paper, acrylic paint, a roller and a plastic bag. First I started with doing some mono-prints on the paper. Then I got some brushes out...(the plastic bag mono-printing is from Alisa Burke), here is her tutorial http://alisaburke.blogspot.fr/2013/11/plastic-bag-printmaking.html
Then after it was dry I got the 'Posca' pens out... and had a colour and scribble.
Starting to pick out some areas for details and more colour.
When is was all dry, I then cut some rectangles, 10 x 14 cm. With my trusty 'Stanley' knife, metal ruler and cutting matt.
I had some card blanks hanging about, so with some double-sided tape, I put the cards together.
A closer look.
Even closer...
Some quick and easy greeting cards....if only I was more organised, these would have been ready for Christmas... oh well there is always next year.

No comments: