About Me

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Art Share


Art Share

So this year, I propose an Art Share, where you create different artworks, for each day if you wish. They can be in a regular sketch book, or pages that you put together in a binder. You choose, as you keep them.



You have to share your artworks with me and the rest of the world, via this blog "purplecathy". With a photo or scan of the pages, possibly with the date.



You have to make at least 10 artworks a month.



An art share is where you make an artwork for everyday or just some days. You can use any art material(s), you like. You can have just images or include some text too.

paint
watercolour
ink
collage
drawing
prints
photos
etc...




So what do you say.... ?


Send me a comment if you are interested in joining me!




Cathy



(My ones are going to be in a very small sketchbook, 14 x 14,5 cm, as I am busy too!)



No comments: