About Me

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Art Doodle Love, by Dawn DeVries Sokol

I was given the fabulous book called "Art Doodle Love" by Dawn DeVries Sokol. 

So my head has been sucked out in 'Doodle Land'. 

I've been Doodling all my life, in my school books and uni notes, my papes were always filled with connecting images.

The Cover...
All of the pages have some inspiration, colour or task. On most pages I've just used black pen (art pens). The pages are really lovely to work on the paper is excellent quality. I've been working at home, on the train and in front of the TV.
Lots of flowers and plants must be in my head.
On this one I added some colour with some Pitt pens.
This one was done in 5 minutes, using my right hand (I'm a lefty). I used a black, white and silver pen.

You don't have to be arty to use this book, it's for fun!
Here is a link to the Book Depository, to order your copy...

No comments: